HRmadam Consulting – Our client, an upscale real estate development firm with a portfolio of luxury residential & commercial properties requires the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Assistant to M.D
Functions & Responsibilities
- Act as the first point of contact for internal and external clients and contacts via telephone (call handling) and e-mail
- Managing the Managing Director’s diary and email inbox
- Attending client/supplier meetings in a supporting role, and taking minutes to provide contact reports
- Assist the MD with expenses management, and other administrative tasks, as required
- Assist the MD to prepare for meetings by coordinating and researching agenda items and ensuring that all relevant packs are prepared, circulated and actions progressed
- Act as a point of contact for the office and support the MD and senior team in focusing their time on high value-add activities for the growth and benefit of the organization
- Undertaking key work activities in support of business objectives as directed
- Undertaking research and provide insight into key market trends or as directed
- Support the MD in key risk and compliance aspects of his role
- Manage the financial administration where necessary; prepare PO’s and invoices for payment by the Finance department
- Liaise with other departments for status reports
- Liaise with the Operations department with regards to ongoing projects, property Agreements, etc.
- Assist in planning, managing, coordinate and execute specific projects as assigned by MD
- Minimum of a second class upper degree in Estate Management related courses, Engineering, Mathematics or Sciences from a leading university.
- Other additional qualifications e.g. PMP, Prince 2 certification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years working as Executive/Technical Assistant supporting at MD or Director level.
- Project Management skills (knowledge of property development projects is an added advantage)
- Exceptional organizational skills
- High level of written and verbal skills, with confidence to present complex ideas to Management team and stakeholders
- Insight and Summarisation skills
- Good interpersonal skills and proven ability to work to tight timescales and under pressure
- Good planning & organization
- Ability to build strong networks internally, across the business and externally
- Strong stakeholder management
Application Closing Date
6th December, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com