We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technology Lead
Job Type: Full time
- The technology lead is responsible for driving production and key development, with a hands-on approach and ability to lead a team of internal and external members.
- The technology lead will be responsible for ensuring technology becomes a key business driver in terms of revenue growth and cost efficiency and process efficiency.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Developing the company’s strategy for using technological resources
- Ensuring technologies are used efficiently, profitably and securely
- Evaluating and implementing new systems and infrastructure
- Ensuring the sustainability of the company’s technology resources and practices
- Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
- Help departments use technology profitably
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance
- Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology Develop and implement a lean internal staffing model.
- Develop an appropriate plan for cost- and time-effective use of outsourcing partners
- Develop and maintain a technology stack framework for the company
- Define appropriate IT, data protection and security policies, and ensure full compliance with key data management requirements as a financial services provider.
Education, Experience & Skills:
- First degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or similar science-oriented course
- 6-years relevant work experience in the field
- Fintech background would be an advantage but not essential
- Prior experience as Head of Technology or equivalent
- Relevant experience includes the successful development and launch of at least 1 financial services app/ system.
- In-depth knowledge of all aspects of the software development life cycle (SDLC), best practices and agile software development.
- Broad understanding of web, app programming, systems design, and systems architecture.
- Strategic thinking and strong business acumen are essential in this role.
- Experience with current technological trends and familiar with a variety of business concepts
- Excellent communicator and public speaker
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online