We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Audit, North
- To work with the head of branch operation to ensure that all entries posted by the unit have been properly authorized as per the delegation of authority
- Ensure all entries posted by the Unit have been properly authorized as per the delegation of authority
- Ensure timely and accurate posting of vouchers received
- Ensure the laid down procedures are properly followed at all times
- Ensuring that laid down operating procedures are followed.
- Receive client cash and cheque deposits and make withdrawal payments to clients based on duly completed instruction vouchers and cheques from the client
- Ensure all customer transaction entries are accurately posted with required authorized as per the existing delegation
- Undertake timely escalation of any suspicious instructions or payments to higher authority
- Realize Department Business Goals in cooperation with colleagues
- Identify your skill gap and share it with your manager on how to acquire required skills
- Ensure timely closure of all exceptions raised by either Internal Auditors or External Auditors
Qualification & Experiences
- Ordinary National Diploma in any Banking or related discipline or Professional Banking Certificates.
- Minimum of 1 year experience.
- General Banking Knowledge
- PC and Spread Sheet Skills
- People Management Skills
- Analytical and numerical skills
- Good understanding of Banking Operations
Application Closing Date
16th January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online