The United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) – For 70 years, UNICEF has been working on the ground in 190 countries and territories to promote children’s survival, protection and development. The world’s largest provider of vaccines for developing countries, UNICEF supports child health and nutrition, good water and sanitation, quality basic education for all boys and girls, and the protection of children from violence, exploitation, and AIDS. UNICEF is funded entirely by the voluntary contributions of individuals, businesses, foundations and governments.
We are recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:
1. FT Budget Assistant
2. Child Protection Consultant (Ekiti, Osun & Oyo)
3. Child Protection Consultant (Ebonyi & Imo)
4. TA Security Associate
5. National Construction Engineer
Locations: Adamawa, Bauchi and Kebbi
6. FT Information Comm. Technology Associate
7. TA Education Specialist (Learning)
Job Application Deadline
4th – 16th December, 2018.