HRmadam Consulting – Our client, one of the largest shipbuilders in the world, they have been in the industry for over 40years and have been able to successfully complete many of the world’s first and largest shipbuilding and offshore EPC projects, with the sole aim to establish global leadership in each of the participating market segments.
They require the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Visa Support Officer
- Process immigration documentation such as temporary work permit (CERPAC)
- Logistics management i.e. Transport/Escort security vendor management
- Manage travel ticket support i.e. Travel tickets for business trips
- Must maintain strong work relationship colleagues
- Must ensure that all the information provided by colleagues are accurate and correct
- Must oversee the completion of all relevant visa application documents and ensure that they are received within the time limit
- Assist in overseeing the completion of all relevant visa and immigration documents
- Prepare on a monthly basis report on Visa application/reconciliation
- Provide administrative support to the Visa office
- Other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Must have 2 years relevant experience
- University degree in any field of study from a reputable institution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications, power points, and computer graphics
- A creative thinker with the ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
Application Closing Date
6th December, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org