Job Title: Web Logic Server Administrator
Category: IT & Computer
- Manage and monitor Office 365 services infrastructure.
- Responsible for Office 365 support, including trouble-shooting, problem ticket escalations, and end user documentation
- Document changes to the systems using change management best practices.
- Maintain a highly secure system through proper configuration and system access monitoring.
- Assist with the migration of large volumes of data into the cloud platform.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with user access to cloud services.
- Maintain a good understanding of upcoming changes to the platforms to assist with user change management.
- Monitor and communicate to stakeholders the performance of the services.
- Ensure service delivery meets the business requirements (based on defined SLAs).
- Deliver a consistent process for incident and problem escalation along with resolution in line with the sourcing governance framework.
- Champion the adoption of Office 365 services as appropriate for our business.
- Assist with the creation of policies around the proper use of Office 365 services and support.
- Collaborate with other IT staff, including networking, security, and data center operation teams, to facilitate effective issue resolution.
- A University Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Statistics, Electrical /Electronics Engineering.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field. Microsoft Certified Solutions Associates (MCSA) will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years of IT experience
- 2+ years of Office 365 (over 1000 users) administration experience.
- 2+ years of Microsoft Windows Server administration experience.
- Office 365 or any other Microsoft certifications a plus.
- Experienced and well versed in all Microsoft environments.
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Exchange and its interaction with Active Directory.
- Knowledge of Office 365 Teams/Groups/Video/Delve/Power BI.
- Supporting Skype for Business and troubleshooting call quality issues.
- Experience managing directory sync into Azure AD.
- Supporting the sync and sharing of large volumes of data with OneDrive.
Application Closing Date
20th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online