World Health Organization (WHO) is the directing and coordinating authority for health within the United Nations system. It is responsible for providing leadership on global health matters, shaping the health research agenda, setting norms and standards, articulating evidence-based policy options, providing technical support to countries and monitoring and assessing health trends.
We are recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:
1. National Professional Officer – Finance
2. Cluster Coordinator (Nasarawa)
3. Cluster Coordinator (Benue)
4. Monitoring and Evaluation Officer – SEZ
5. Monitoring and Evaluation Officer – SSZ
6. Monitoring and Evaluation Officer – SWZ
7. Monitoring and Evaluation Officer – NWZ
8. Cluster Coordinator (Borno)
30th October & 6th November, 2018.